1. Chong , K. P. , Smith , J. W. , Chang , B. , Roine , S. Oil shale properties by split cylinder method. J. Geotech. Eng. Div. , 1979 , 105(5) , 595–611.
2. Zeuch , D. H. The mechanical behavior of Anvil Points oil shale at elevated temperatures and confining pressures. Can. Geotech. J. , 1983 , 20(2) , 344–352.
3. Eseme , E. , Urai , J. L. , Krooss , B. M. , Littke , R. Review of mechanical properties of oil shales: implications for exploitation and basin modelling. Oil Shale , 2007 , 24(2) , 159–174.
4. Sun , K. , Zhao , Y. , Young , D. Thermoelastoplastic damage model of heterogeneous medium and its application to thermal cracking analysis of oil shale in underground mining. Chin. J. Rock Mech. Eng. , 2008 , 27(1) , 42–52 (in Chinese with English abstract).
5. Jiang , X. , Chu , T. M. , Liang , X. J. , Xiao , C. L. , Yan , B. Z. , Wang , Y. N. Impact of mining oil shale in different methods on the environment. In: Environment , Energy and Sustainable Development (Sung , K. & Chen , eds.). Taylor & Francis Group , London , 2014 , 359–363.
6. Zhao , J. Experimental Study on the Microscopic Characteristics and Mechanical Property of Oil Shale under High Temperature & Three-Dimensional Stress. PhD Thesis , Taiyuan University of Technology , 2014 (in Chinese with English abstract).
7. Zhao , G. Study on Thermal Damage Evolution Properties and Damage Model of Oil Shale. PhD Thesis , Jilin University , 2015 (in Chinese with English abstract).
8. Kumar , A. , Rao , K. S. Engineering behavior of oil shale at elevated temperature and confining pressure. In: 5th Young Indian Geotechnical Engineers Conference. Vadodara , India , 2015 , 102–109.
9. Dong , F. Review of oil shale thermal physical property research. Petrochem. Ind. App. , 2016 , 35(2) , 1–4 (in Chinese with English abstract).
10. Glatz , G. , Lapene , A. , Castanier , L. M. , Kovscek , A. R. An experimental platform for triaxial high-pressure/high-temperature testing of rocks using computed tomography. Rev. Sci. Instrum. , 2018 , 89(4) , 045101 , doi: 10.1063/1.5030204.
11. Kang , Z. The Pyrolysis Characteristics and In-situ Hot Drive Simulation Research That Exploit Oil-Gas of Oil Shale. PhD Thesis , Taiyuan University of Technology , 2008 (in Chinese with English abstract).
12. Guo , S. , Geng , L. Study on pyrolysis kinetics of oil shales by thermogravimetry. J. Fuel. Chem. & Tech. , 1986 , 14(3) , 21–27 (in Chinese with English abstract).
13. Geng , L. , Guo , S. The kinetics of the thermal decomposition of Huadian oil shale by thermogravimetry. J. Dalian Univ. Tech. , 1984 , 23(4) , 39–44 (in Chinese with English abstract).
14. Yang , J. Thermogravimetric investigation of Maoming oil shale pyrolysis kinetics. J. China Univ. Petrol (Edition of Natural Science) , 1982 , 3 , 85–93 (in Chinese with English abstract).
15. Coats , A. W. , Redfern , J. P. Kinetic parameters from thermogravimetric data. Nature , 1964 , 201 , 68–69.
16. Weitkamp , A. W. , Gutberlet , L. C. Application of a micro retort to problems in shale pyrolysis. Ind. Eng. Chem. Proc. Des. Dev. , 1970 , 9(3) , 386–395. 17. Geng , Y. Experimental Study on the Physical and Mechanical Properties of Oil Shale during In-situ Fracturing and Pyrolysis. PhD Thesis , Taiyuan University of Technology , 2018 (in Chinese with English abstract).