1. Wang , B.-Q. and Luer , K. The relative erosivity of limestone , dolomite and coal samples from an operating boiler. Wear , 1998 , 215 , 180–190.
2. Antonov , M. , Hussainova , I. , Pirso , J. and Volobueva , O. Assessment of mechanically mixed layer development during high temperature erosion of cermets. Wear , 2007 , 263 , 878–886.
3. Brookes , K. Nano carbides make for low temperature sintering. Metal Powder Report (online magazine www.metal-powder.net) 2009 October , 26–32.
4. Hussainova , I. Effect of microstructure on the erosive wear of titanium carbide based cermets. Wear , 2003 , 255 , 121–128.
5. Shreir , L. L. , Jarman , R. A. and Burstein , G. T. , eds. Corrosion. Metal and Environment Reactions. Butterworth-Heinemann , 2000.
6. Antonov , M. and Hussainova , I. Experimental setup for testing and mapping of high temperature abrasion and oxidation synergy. Wear , 2009 , 267 , 1798–1803.
7. Antonov , M. , Hussainova , I. , Kimmari , E. and Juhani , K. Verification of new 1000C tester designed for investigation of wear-corrosion properties of advanced materials for high temperature applications. In Proc. 6th International Conference of DAAAM Baltic Industrial Engineering (Küttner , R. , ed.). Tallinn University of Technology , Tallinn , 2008 , 395–399.
8. Antonov , M. , Hussainova , I. and Kübarsepp , J. Oxidation-abrasion of TiC-based cermets. Wear , 2010. Forthcoming. 9. Bradford , S. Fundamentals of corrosion in gases. In Metals Handbook , 9th ed. , vol. 13. American Society for Metals , 1987 , 61–76.