Submission, review and resubmission processes
1. The manuscripts must be submitted in the format outlined in the Instructions to Authors.
2. The manuscript will be sent to at least two reviewers and one member of the Editorial Board.
3. If it is established that the article is likely to be acceptable for publication after revision, it will be returned to the corresponding author for correction.
4. The authors of accepted articles must then revise the manuscript according to the comments of the reviewers and return it to the editorial office.
5. When the manuscript has been revised it will be accepted for publication, or passed for re-reviewing to reviewers for asking their opinion on the acceptability of the paper for publication.
6. After receiving the re-review(s) the Editorial Board of the journal will make the final decision on the acceptability of the article for publication.
The manuscript (an electronic version) with the covering letter should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief or Executive Editor.
All papers to be published in the journal are peer reviewed internationally. The duration of the reviewing process is variable, depending on numerous factors. However, typically the entire process from the submission of the first version of the manuscript to publication takes 4 to 6 months.